lunes, 28 de octubre de 2013

Sequin clutch



My friend Claudia is going to a christening next month and she asked for a cute clutch to wear that day. She wanted something in black with light beige polka dots... I assumed she meant ivory when she said light beige but went looking for anything between ivory and yellow (well, not that much) with no success.

Then I found this beautiful sequin web-like fabric at the party dresses section and got the idea to put it over the beige fabric. And yes, I found lots of colors, but no beige... But they had this beautiful ivory, with a pearly gloss...

I used taffeta in ivory and black with the sequin web/mesh fabric. For interfacing I used sew in hard pellon on the ivory fabric and fusible pellon for the black linning. The pattern I used was the Victoria Clutch from ithinksew without the ruffles (this time the embellishment was the sequin fabric)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario